Saturday, September 3, 2016

WEDDING PHOTOS AGAIN :)



Ok, so I have no time
to blog and write full sentences.

My brain has too many
tabs open at present.

So here's a random selection
of wedding photos for any
of you who haven't had enough yet:)




Boys will be boys



And Hannah will be Hannah!!


And Cam will be Cam!


And ain't love grand!





Ladies in waiting (except Abbi of course)








And when life gets boring,
play rock, paper, scissors!



Not available at this present time!


Awww! How sweet!









Yes, James, we are in the Territory,
but somehow I think this is still illegal!


Can I do this then, mum?


Sure. It's a long way back to town, tho!


Thanks to Lauren Drews and
Katherine the photographer
for these great photos!








1 comment:

  1. These photos are beautiful. Thank you for sharing them, Jillian. I had not seen them till I saw them here :) COngratulations again, everyone who took part in the wedding, and especially Mr and Mrs McKenna the younger.

    ReplyDelete