Thursday, September 26, 2019

Dundee Beach Getaway


So, here are some of the promised photos from
a short getaway Dave and I had recently at Dundee Beach.


Dundee Beach is only 4 hours drive from Katherine and 
what a beautiful spot! This is where I attended a ladies 
retreat early this year and I decided that Dave needed to 
have a little holiday there with me. 







Below are the Magnetic Termite mounds on the way to 
Darwin. They're so strange and all face the same direction. 


There was even a very teeny little market at Dundee Beach
while we were there. 


Once I finish editing the rest of the trip home
(because of course, we didn't take the usual route,
opting instead for a dirt track),
I will post the rest. 


I hope you enjoy these photos, and if you're ever over 
our way, take a look and stay at Dundee Beach.
It's isolated and not much phone reception
(unless you're down on the beach),
with a great little restaurant and plenty of fishing 
opportunities if you're into that, or just walk on the beach 
and relax and enjoy God's beautiful creation. 




No comments:

Post a Comment