Thursday, December 28, 2017

☂Christmas Break

Mandorah Jetty

Well, we were finally able
to take a few days off over the Christmas 
weekend and take a well earned rest in Darwin!

We did some shopping and some exploring,
and with the rain, the weather was quite pleasant
and cool. I actually felt I needed a jumper at one stage!
(seriously, it was a frigid 25 degrees!)

Dripstone Cliffs

So, for those of you who dread my posts
because they're so long winded, I will
refrain from saying too much and just let 
you soak in the scenery! 😋











We drove through some epic rain on the way
up to Darwin and on the way home I snapped
away happily out the window at the beautiful clouds

Some interesting relics 



It's so interesting over at Mandorah,
as we drove approx. 1 1/2 hours to get there 
but you look out across the water,
and wa la! There's the Darwin skyline!
Only 15 minutes by ferry.



P.S. If any of you are wondering if you need 
glasses because of out of focus photos,
don't worry, it's not you, it's my sadly deteriorating,
much loved, much used, much abused, camera.
She's about ready to retire. 😟



No comments:

Post a Comment