Monday, December 24, 2018

A Few More Photos...…...


Here's a few photos that I took
at the rehearsal and also
at the wedding. I was so busy
that I wasn't able to take many,
but, as mother of the bride, I don't
suppose I'm meant to?? 
(Emilee and Dave had come straight from work
delivering freight so they looked cute in their
matching clothes walking up the 'aisle')


And these two of Emilee,
I took as the girls were getting beautified.
Awwww. 


Abbi and Lauren did an amazing job 
of the wedding cake, complete
with expertly piped roses by Abbi. 






And I'll finish up with adorable little 
Mimi, just because I can! 
She was such a well-behaved flower girl
despite the long walk up the aisle and the extreme heat. 
She almost stole the limelight! 
(I took these at the rehearsal)




No comments:

Post a Comment