Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Just a Reminder
 
Hey, just wanted to remind those of you that are
subscribed to our blog, that when you receive
the posts by email, it will not have the videos
on it. You have to click on the blog title
to go online to the blog page to be able
to view the videos.
 
This may clear up some confusion as to why
I say, "here is a video of..." and there's nothing there!
 
If you have trouble viewing them,
you may have to update your Adobe Flash Player.
Not that I'm a computer tech or anything:)
 
Also, I have adjusted the comments box so
that you can comment even if you don't have a google account,
so feel free to make use of it!
 
And just because you expect it of me,
here's an inspiring saying for the day.........
 
 
 
Well, works for me anyway!
Try it sometime!
 


1 comment:

  1. Love all the photos. Wish there were more! :-) We've enjoyed being able to share in your adventures.

    ReplyDelete